When Phil began his vegan journey back in 2004, Matt would scream bacon and eat it in front of him. But eventually Matt went vegan too.
Since then we've done everything from:
- hand out 200,000 leaflets on college campuses
- gather a fuck ton of petition signatures
- organize hundreds demonstrations around the country
- show slaughterhouse videos on a massive box truck in 42 cities around the country
- complete 600 mainstream media interviews
- organize non-profit benefit parties
- help top vegan companies secure millions of dollars in venture-backed capital from some of Wall Street’s top firms
- met with the head of menu development at Starbucks before any other vegan organization and inspired them to roll out vegan shit
- coach hundreds of vegans to their fat loss goals with our Ultimate Vegan Fat Loss Course
- publish Vodka Is Vegan: A Manifesto For Better Living and Not Being An A**hole on the world's largest publisher
- launch award-winning Vodka Is Vegan Premium Vodka
We don't say all this to brag. We say all this so that you know we've been living and breathing this shit for the last 16 years. We've become nerds when it comes to the psychology of change. Which means we love inspiring motherfuckers to go vegan.
And we've funneled our expertise into the slogans on our merch. If you're looking for merch slogans designed to save the highest number of animals, this is your store.
Thanks for your support!
-Vegan Bros®, Phil and Matt Letten, Founders & CEOs