One of the barriers that prevents many people from going vegan is the belief that it’s all-or-nothing. So they never even take a step. But…
- Just inspiring people to take their first step is over 50% of the work. Scientific research shows that as long as we can get our "foot-in-the-door" with people, it’s only a matter of time before they go all the way.
- Most of the change we’ve seen over the last 10 years has not come from vegans or even vegetarians. It has come mostly from people who eat vegan sometimes or frequently.
- Some people who eat meat assume vegans are self-righteous people who think they are better than everyone else. This prevents many people from even considering a change in their diets.
- There’s no way to be 100% vegan. Animals are even killed when harvesting vegetables.
The "99% Vegan" slogan let’s people know that there is actually middle ground between all-or-nothing. And they can be as vegan as they want to be.
It also let's people know that while being vegan is extremely important to you, you’re not one of those self-righteous vegans who pretends to be perfect. You’re just doing the best you can, and are just here to hang the fuck out.
Peoples guards drop. And they become open to everything you have to say about anything vegan-related.
Take a stand EFFECTIVELY for the animals by purchasing a "99% Vegan" tote bag.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)